Job Offer: Digital Marketing Lead
This is Manifesto. A brand for a gastronomy and cultural market, defined by the highest attention paid to design, quality and innovation. We are looking for an essential member to our team.
- Develop the overall digital marketing strategy and plan for Manifesto Market.
- Lead the planning, strategy, design, optimization, testing, execution, measurement and reporting. Including mobile, online, and social channels which include: web, SEO/SEM, email, and social media.
- Establish the foundation for integrating social into all consumer touch points, from advertising campaigns to event marketing to customer service, in a clear and consistent way.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Business and Brand Development, PR, and Event Programming lead to help align earned awareness marketing with business roadmap.
- Drive innovation that creates breakthrough conversations about our brand and culture programs.
- Conduct side-by-sides, coach, train, and support team members.
- 5 years of experience in digital marketing.
- 2 years of social leadership experience for a brand organization or agency.
- Experience working with creative agencies on multi-channel, creative campaigns that include digital, video, and retail.
- Fluent Czech and English. Outstanding experience can compensate for the lack of one of the language skills.
Is this you?
- Send us your CV to email@example.com with “I want to Lead Manifesto Digital Strategy” in the subject. Include up to 3 examples of your ongoing or past digital projects you are proud of.
- Tell us why you. The format and media is up to you.
- To double our IG followers in one month-time, what would you recommend?
What we offer?
- The position is a full-time and long-term commitment starting immediately.
- Position in a future-oriented, design-driven, open minded international team.
- An office space in Prague’s city center (Martinska street) will be provided.
- Partial home-office possible upon agreement.
- Freelance position, fee to be discussed.
Application Deadline: August 10, 2018