Job Offer: Web Developer
Money-talk is your mother tongue.
This is Manifesto. Fresh off of an investment from Rockaway Capital, we are an emerging company that sits at the intersection of real estate, technology and culture in the space-as-a-service proptech industry. Exemplified with our existing project, Manifesto Market, we are providing property and digital solutions for a rapidly changing retail and gastro environment. We are expanding rapidly with pipeline projects under consideration in Europe, North America and Asia. We are looking for an essential member to join our international team.
We are looking for a mid-senior Full Stack Developer to develop, test and implement web based application. The ultimate vision of these applications is to optimise operational efficiency in markets and level up customer experience.
He/she will be:
80% - In charge of product development, including delivery solution, market property management system, and others.
20% - Taking care of internal tools integration for efficient working environment
The job role is stand-alone IT position in non-IT company. We are looking for developer able to manage complete product development in cooperation with our Technical Lead, providing analysis and functional requirements.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
• Experience in git flow development
• Familiar with SQL
• Deep understanding of web development, with practical skills and experience
• Comfortable with front-end and back-end web dev work
• Experience in stand-alone development of similar solution/product
• Practical focus on getting things done: we value a relentless approach to getting features deployed
• Able to manage his/her work effectively
• Culture of collaboration and unselfishness
• Intermediate English speaking is required
【Great to haves】
• Familiar with React/Vue or other modern front-end frameworks
• Familiar with Express/Koa or other modern back-end frameworks
• Good knowledge of CI/CD concept, or have related experience.
• Familiar with database performance tuning.
• Have experience in unit testing
WHAT WE OFFER
· The position is a full-time (for the development phase - approx. 3 months) and with long-term commitment for product maintenance and technical support.
· The position is starting immediately.
· Position in a future-oriented, design-driven, open minded international team.
· An office space in Prague’s city center (office building DRN at Národní) will be provided.
· Home-office possible upon agreement.
· Fee to be discussed, cooperation on freelance basis required.
IS THIS YOU?
Send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with “I want to become your Full Stack Web Developer” in the subject.
Send us a link to your web project you are proud of.
Tell us why you.